The first of its kind in Singapore, our rehabilitation centre provides integrated care to address the needs of cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
This community-based rehabilitation centre largely serves non-acute cases which do not require frequent hospital follow-up. Our rehabilitation team works with patients and caregivers to determine rehabilitation goals and craft personalised programmes.
The Benefits of Cancer Rehabilitation
- Focuses on the needs of clients in their cancer journey
- Reduces challenges in the client's rehabilitation journey
- Monitors client's progress and needs to help attain a new state of normalcy
- Provides caregivers a platform to address their needs and reduce stress
- Gives clients opportunities to learn, interact, and support one another
A Holistic, Integrated, and Inter-Displinary Approach
Each patient's physical and cognitive needs are closely interlinked and must be treated and addressed holistically. We provide:
- Physical therapy to address fatigue, strengthening, and pain issues
- Comprehensive nutritional support with classes and consultation
- Counselling to address emotional, psychological and spiritual challenges
- Support group engagement to provide assistance and motivation
- Work-life reintegration through the Return-To-Work programme and skills training/re-training
- Professional support for family members and caregivers
Patients interested to join in either rehabilitation programme are required to pay a nominal fee of S$50.00* for a 12-month membership period.
* Fees are inclusive of GST and are non-refundable